WILL YOU EVER BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF???

Options
2»

Replies

• tempehforever
    tempehforever Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    No. I never will. Contentment breeds complacency, which breeds apathy. I always want to push myself harder, no matter what I achieve personally, professionally, physically, financially.

That sounds depressing.

Pretty sure its possible to achieve the above things without hating yourself. I'm happy with myself, and because I think I'm a pretty worthwhile human, I have the confidence to pursue the things I care about--"personally, professionally, physically, financially." ;)
  • staveshabr
    staveshabr Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This post was not meant by any means to say dont shoot for your goals but people get so stuck on the number on the scale also i didnt post this to get into an agruement and my post wasnt meant to be offensive and to those who took it that way i apologize we just have different opinions and points of view and i respect that god bless
  • staveshabr
    Options
    And i have always been happy with myself no matter what but i still strive to be better and do better and i can still workout not drink or over eat and hang with people i use to i control my body and actions i know why i gained weight or whatever and just now felt like fixing it but it wasnt self hate i was being cheap lol didnt wanna buy new clothes and some people will never be happy because they will never feel good enough so all my post is saying is u are good enough u are beautiful and enjoy these bodies before its too late and im out lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    No. I never will. Contentment breeds complacency, which breeds apathy. I always want to push myself harder, no matter what I achieve personally, professionally, physically, financially.

That sounds depressing.

Pretty sure its possible to achieve the above things without hating yourself. I'm happy with myself, and because I think I'm a pretty worthwhile human, I have the confidence to pursue the things I care about--"personally, professionally, physically, financially." ;)

Where did I say I hated myself? I think I'm pretty awesome, actually. I'll just never be satisfied as-is.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Every morning I look in the mirror and think............are you really 53.
  • staveshabr
    Options
    Every morning I look in the mirror and think............are you really 53.

You go woman u look great