Need support

Options
So I have lost a lot of weight since I first started my journey. A lot for me is right around 70 lbs.. I would like to loose another 10-15 lbs and have recently taken a break from it all. I am getting back into it and feel great some days are harder than others. Any words of encouragment would be great!

Replies

• Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    Big Congrats on the 70 lbs. loss.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is AWESOME girl! You'll find all the support and encouragement you need right here =]
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushin'! Once you get down to your goal weight then you can take breaks here and there bease if you gain a pound or two you can just jump right back on track and lose it in a week or two. Losing 1-2 lbs is much easier than 70-85! Good luck and keep it up you are SO close!
  • Luss
    Luss Posts: 4
    Options
    words of motivation? how about WOW!!! you ran a good race, not you see the finish line, and need that extra boost to pass the finishing line!
    You re right there, i am so happy for you even if i dont know you!! i know youre MY motivation!! 70-85 is my goal, and you shoed me its possible with the right attitude, id say, go buy your self a very nice out fit 1 or 2 size smaller,,and this my friend,,would be the motivation you see every morning, opening your closet!!!!!!
    you did great , and is about do do better!! awsome work!! and this aint just words, i mean every single word!!
  • miss_martin
    Options
    Wow! That's impressive! If you can manage the 70 lbs then you just have to find that motivation but once you do the other 10-15 lbs will be a breeze. Keep it up and good work! :)
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Girl, 70 lbs...YOU tell ME some motivational words :laugh:

Seriously, you are doing great and you are so close if you only have a few more pounds to go. Those last 10-15 can be a pain so just be patient with yourself. You look great :flowerforyou:
  • shellm3
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support and words of encouragement. I needed that! For those of you who stated you would like encouraging words here is my best advice. When you feel like you can't do it anymore, do it one more time. Take that as you want whether that is excersise, eating healthy, or a combination. Also, make a big goal and then make small goals to get there, that way it is not overwhelming. Thank you again to all of you. I am proof it can be done, now I have encouragment to prove it some more. :)