Amazing
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir :smile:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Not only have you taken off the pounds but you've taken off the years! You look so much younger :smile: Congrats!
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very Well Done.
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your kind comments folks, means a lot!
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger (and hotter!) congrats!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You look healthier, happier, younger and better. Congratulations on your transformation! Great example for your children :)
  • jenjen1369
    jenjen1369 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is inspirational. I too record everything..good, bad, and ugly. This change is for the rest of my life, not until I reach my goal weight/size. Thank you for sharing. :bigsmile:
  • hammondo
    Options
    Thanks folks! Comments much appreciated!
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also looooove your sweater! So stylish! You look like a GAP model!
  • hammondo
    Options
    Great job! I also looooove your sweater! So stylish! You look like a GAP model!

Thanks! 12 months ago I wouldn't have gone within a mile of chunky knit as I'd have looked massive! I got 3 of them now!!
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work. Inspiring. Especially liked your point of the importance of weighing food then logging exactly what the scale said. I think that's a huge source of problems for most people, including me.
  • hammondo
    Options
    Great work. Inspiring. Especially liked your point of the importance of weighing food then logging exactly what the scale said. I think that's a huge source of problems for most people, including me.

It's vital! 75g of pasta (dry) is about 270 calories, so if you have 85g it's then 306. Only 36 calories, but pasta twice a week and that's 3700 calories a year, just from pasta! That's before you think about potato, rice etc! If you are honest with mfp the results will come!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • hammondo
    Options
    Congrats!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!