6 months, 83lbs, monthly pics!!

Options

Replies

• hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Wish I'd done pics like that!! You look awesome and so much younger!!
  • chersellers
    chersellers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job - I'm new to this! And need motivation!
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so great! :)
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @chersellers - keep looking here, it's very motivational! Keep motivated and be honest with the mfp app (and exercise, even if only walking!) and you will do it! I lost 75lbs, and I thought I was going to be overweight forever!
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Wish I'd done pics like that!! You look awesome and so much younger!!

Thanks!! I FEEL so much younger!!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    u look so different amazing-i lost 94 pounds 5 years so i know the feeling-you are doing great-be proud-thanks for posting this-i love hearing success stories-keep me posted!!:smile:
  • djmcnamara
    djmcnamara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while. What a inspiration for my first day back! You made my day! You look awesome! Congradulations!
  • GingerSarah0320
    GingerSarah0320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You GO girl!! I love the progress pics. Look how far you've come. It will be great for you to look back and have that perspective :happy:
  • SunshyneTay13
    SunshyneTay13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed to see this morning. Real People...Real Results. Awesome progress pics. Thanks for sharing. :bigsmile:
  • Miza_amh
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    great job, thanks for sharing!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING job you've done! I hope you know how ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY AWESOME you are!!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wow, your an inspiration!!! congratulations!!
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING job you've done! I hope you know how ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY AWESOME you are!!!!

Lol! TY but greater is He that is in me!!! All glory goes to my God!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    girl You have just motivated me! my journey is slow starting, but I think that if take monthly photos it will help me to see how far I have come. You look great and your hard work is paying off! congrats girl!
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference! Way to go!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! When I think it is too hard I repeat Philippians 4:13 over and over "I can do all things because Christ gives me the strength." I can do it as long as I rely on HIM!! Thanks for sharing
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I've made it a habit to share my monthly progress pictures. I take them at the same time every month! I hope that they can inspire someone to not give up!! I give God all the glory for every pound, every inch, every self doubt that I have dropped over the past 6 months!!

July 2013 290lbs
    July2013.jpeg

August 2013 270lbs
    Aug2013.jpeg

September 2013 255lbs
    Sept2013-1.jpeg

October 2013 240lbs
    Oct2013.jpeg

November 2013 227lbs
    1e6e94b7-6dfe-498e-83a8-1f1a2cb29078.jpg

December 2013 I missed because I had an abscessed tooth & totally forgot!! Plus my face was all swollen! Lol!!

January 2013 207lbs
    Jan2014.jpg

July, Nov
    ED158CD5-E4BE-442B-9512-F50EB6FAF5CA.jpg

Jan
    Jan22014.jpg

July, Nov
    photo.jpg

Jan
    Jan42014.jpg

This is amazing !
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are kicking butttt!! Wonderful!!
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    Thank you!! So inspiring, you look amazing!! Glory be to God!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!