Looking for motivation....

Options
Hello all...I need motivation and support. I'm trying to loose 50lbs. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Chrissypearl
    Options
    I'd love to add myself to your motivation team! I'm considerably older than you (65), however, am on my own weight loss journey to lose 67 lbs. I've been overweight for the last 27 years and often chastise myself for not stopping the weight gain years sooner. I once weighed 250 and was horrified. That prompted me to lose 25 lbs. but I've plateaued and am also needing added encouragement. Let me know if you would care to buddy up with me.
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh can you add me too?? I just started trying to drop at least 35. Would love to help keep ya going if you'll push me too.
  • LaurenF80
    Options
    Both of you...yes please add me!!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me, I'd love to support you in your goals.
  • Binemaja
    Options
    Hi,
    im new too and i would love to add you to . I just have to figure out how to add . :laugh:
    im looking to loose around 35 pounds plus
    I joined a long time ago but I never stayed on the diet. I'm loosing 5 Pounds and I feel so empowered that I stop with my diet.
    I'm not big on doing sports and I know this is a problem. Right now I'm having an injury, so Im not able to go to the gym anyhow.
    but I'm trying to get confidant to be able to go into the gym without feeling like everyone is looking at me because I'm overweight ,
    So lets do it together and be successful !
  • Binemaja
    Options
    Can I add you too ?
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost and gained several times now. Feeling really really disappointed in myself. I hate the way I feel and hate the way I look. But I have zero motivation. Read a few threads and see that many people are in the same boat. Good step for today, we logged in and posted.

I've had a bad habit of loosing 20-25lbs and then "taking a break". That break then turns into doing nothing and I gain it all back. I really need to stick to it this time as I need to loose at least 90lbs in the long run. Planning on taking it slow - 1lb a week. I have a goal for my b-day in October and I'd really like to make it this year.
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    please do!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)