OT: Lost Fans!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I am excited for the beginning of the end! I have been a HUGE fan since the very first episode. Even when they ticked me off with some stupid storylines, I have remained faithful!! :wink:

I think this is my all time favorite scene.....

When they find the old van and jump start it!! I mean, the simple pleasure of driving/riding in a car that they had missed for so long!! AND, I cannot hear Shambala anymore without thinking of this scene!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PLUS, it has Sawyer in it! YUMMMM!!! GRROOOWWL!

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwZOmB9Fi30&feature=related

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I am excited for the beginning of the end! I have been a HUGE fan since the very first episode. Even when they ticked me off with some stupid storylines, I have remained faithful!! :wink:

I think this is my all time favorite scene.....

When they find the old van and jump start it!! I mean, the simple pleasure of driving/riding in a car that they had missed for so long!! AND, I cannot hear Shambala anymore without thinking of this scene!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PLUS, it has Sawyer in it! YUMMMM!!! GRROOOWWL!

Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwZOmB9Fi30&feature=related
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Best show ever! Hands down! Love it! And I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for the new season to start! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Check out this link! There's a few clues but no spoilers regarding the upcoming season!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/28/comic.con.lost.ap/index.html

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/07/27/lost-comic-con-report/

The second link has a panel discussion regarding the upcoming season.
  • troyjill44
    troyjill44 Posts: 31
    Options
    I can not wait for it to start again. I don't care how much of a drama it is, I LOVE IT!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

I am a fair weather fan and am having a hard time catching up on things....but I'm planning on renting the dvd's so I can zoom through it...and pause on sawyer moments Lmbo....:blushing: \\

hugs!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

I am a fair weather fan and am having a hard time catching up on things....but I'm planning on renting the dvd's so I can zoom through it...and pause on sawyer moments Lmbo....:blushing: \\

hugs!

Ahhh, I see how it is! Ed Norton isn't enough, you have to come in and take Sawyer too??? Selfish selifsh, greedy woman! You think because you are the older sister, that you can make the rules? HMMM????? :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

Ahhh, I see how it is! Ed Norton isn't enough, you have to come in and take Sawyer too??? Selfish selifsh, greedy woman! You think because you are the older sister, that you can make the rules? HMMM????? :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

The real question is... If you had to pick between Edward Norton and Sawyer who would it be? Talk about drama!
  • ali106
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

The real question is... If you had to pick between Edward Norton and Sawyer who would it be? Talk about drama!

whoa!!! that's sort of mean to make me choose...but okay keep sawyer....I'm totally confused by the whole plot now anyway....Ed never confuses me...NEVER!!!!....*runs off crying!*
  • Juliebean
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

whoa!!! that's sort of mean to make me choose...but okay keep sawyer....I'm totally confused by the whole plot now anyway....Ed never confuses me...NEVER!!!!....*runs off crying!*

The appropriate response is... "Why do I have to choose? I can have both! At the same time!" :love:
  • ali106
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

The appropriate response is... "Why do I have to choose? I can have both! At the same time!" :love:

*sniffles and wipes red puffy eyes*....w-what was that????...*gleam returns to ali's eyes*....Um yup whatever Julie said!!! :drinker: thanks girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

*sniffles and wipes red puffy eyes*....w-what was that????...*gleam returns to ali's eyes*....Um yup whatever Julie said!!! :drinker: thanks girl!!!:flowerforyou:

Glares!.....gee THANKS Julie!! Like Ali wasn't cocky enough already! That leaves Tam with no one!!

"Loneelyyy.....I'm Mrs. Lonely..........I have nobody....for my ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
  • Juliebean
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

Glares!.....gee THANKS Julie!! Like Ali wasn't cocky enough already! That leaves Tam with no one!!

"Loneelyyy.....I'm Mrs. Lonely..........I have nobody....for my ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Aww, Ali, be nice to your sister and share your toys! :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

*drives up in a black van w/ black windows...screeches to a stop in front of tami....tosses out a blindfolded and confused Christian Bale.....*......Don't say I never gave ya nothing sis!!! *screeches off w/ Edward and Sawyer....w/ Shambala blaring!*
  • TamTastic
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

*drives up in a black van w/ black windows...screeches to a stop in front of tami....tosses out a blindfolded and confused Christian Bale.....*......Don't say I never gave ya nothing sis!!! *screeches off w/ Edward and Sawyer....w/ Shambala blaring!*

Yeah, you know....I am not so sure about Mr. Bale anymore with the talk of him assaulting his mother and sister....:grumble: :grumble: ...........I just want Sawyer dag nabit! Is that too much to ask?? Instead you give me a mother batterer!!!!

*stuffs a wad of beef jerky in your tail pipe as you speed away*...........and waits for it while I jump into the LOST van...............door open....ready for Sawyer!*
  • ali106
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

Yeah, you know....I am not so sure about Mr. Bale anymore with the talk of him assaulting his mother and sister....:grumble: :grumble: ...........I just want Sawyer dag nabit! Is that too much to ask?? Instead you give me a mother batterer!!!!

*stuffs a wad of beef jerky in your tail pipe as you speed away*...........and waits for it while I jump into the LOST van...............door open....ready for Sawyer!*

Do you see Julie....do you SEE what I'm dealing w/ here....sigh.....*thinks to self, why does van suddenly smell like jerky????*
  • TamTastic
    Options
    sawyer is yummy!!!

hugs!

Do you see Julie....do you SEE what I'm dealing w/ here....sigh.....*thinks to self, why does van suddenly smell like jerky????*
    *snickers*.................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at the thought of the beef jerky smell!.........Hey, I COULD have done something with the lotion instead!!!! :wink: :wink: :devil: :devil:
  • readyforyou
    Options
    Oh I can't wait. Whenever the seasons are airing my friend has a weekly BBQ at his apt and we all get together and watch it on his ginormous falt screen.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh I can't wait. Whenever the seasons are airing my friend has a weekly BBQ at his apt and we all get together and watch it on his ginormous falt screen.

That sounds like so much fun!! I wish I had someone to watch it with! My hubby never got into it (though he is a LITTLE more now) and I don't have many friends around here who watch it either. Darn it!
  • ali106
    Options

That sounds like so much fun!! I wish I had someone to watch it with! My hubby never got into it (though he is a LITTLE more now) and I don't have many friends around here who watch it either. Darn it!

And then when your friends are into it you don't let them kidnap sawyer so what fun is it to watch w/ you anyway.:grumble: ....*cough, cough, cough....*...Ed take the wheel....I feel really lightheaded...where the hell did Sawyer go?????
  • TamTastic
    Options

And then when your friends are into it you don't let them kidnap sawyer so what fun is it to watch w/ you anyway.:grumble: ....*cough, cough, cough....*...Ed take the wheel....I feel really lightheaded...where the hell did Sawyer go?????
    Oh, he's with ME, didn't you get the memo???? :devil: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

Oh, he's with ME, didn't you get the memo???? :devil: :laugh:

curse your cunning ways!!!!......oh well we each have one now....fair is fair.....remember dad said we really needed to work on the sharing thing....:ohwell: guess he was right......still no sharing w/ Jeremy:laugh: :laugh: deal:wink: ?! *spits in hand and offers it to Tami....*