46lbs to go...halfway there w/pics!!

Options

Replies

• BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! You all really do keep me going! Whether it's an old friend or someone I see in a similar thread, you keep me going!!! I'm so glad to see the positive responses as I was a bit scared to post at first.

To those starting out, remember, it's a journey, you will have bumps in the road and sharp turns, just take the good with the bad and push forward!

And to those already on their journies, keep going!! You are doing fantabulous!!!

:heart: Bru
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Looking fab, Bru!
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!!! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! This has been so inspirational to me you don't even know! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous Bru!! I'm very happy to have been there as your MFP friend to see your progress. We're very proud of you sister!! ♥
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! for some reason I can never see the pics when people post them, but since your my friend I've seen your transition! So glad I met you here, You rock BRU!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    BUMPING BRU! I gotta read this later! :bigsmile:
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Our sweet, sweet Bru! You look absolutely amazing!! You were one of my first friends when I signed up in June and have been such an awesome inspiration to me. Keep up the great work sweetheart!!! :heart:

Much love!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Totally awesome Bru!! :happy:

And you're rocking that dress girl!! :drinker:
  • DTepp
    DTepp Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Your post is so motivational and you are and have always been an inspiration. Keep up the good work girll!!!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations on the weight loss so far!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Amy,

I am SO so SOOOOO proud of you! You are such an amazing person & I'm so glad to call you my friend! You were one of my first friends when I joined MFP and you truly have kept me going. You inspired me to start, restart, and complete C25K. Sometimes when I was out on my run and wanted to quit, I just kept telling myself - BRU DID IT, SO CAN YOU! When I was sitting on the couch watching TV I would think to myself - get up & do something, I'm sure BRU is doing something! When we started BMK I was actually thinking to myself....better get your challenges done, cause I know YOU were doing them! Having you here with me and for me has truly been a blessing. I never would have thought I could do the things that I am doing now, all thanks to you. You truly have been there holding my hand, pulling me along, and pushing me forward. I love you for that, and I'm proud to call you my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • LilMomee
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME!
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Kickin booty!!!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Awesome Job. When you said you lost 31 pounds in a week, did you mean 31 pounds in a month?
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic job, hun!! :D
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    'I walked 2x a day, everyday and after a week, I lost 3lbs.' <--Quoted myself, I lost 3lbs not 31lbs in my first week!

Thank you all again for your support. And there are a few of you that brought tears to my eyes with your thoughts! :heart: ya Bru
  • amberchristi
    Options
    Amazing photos! You look AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!