Stuffed Jalapeños

Options
Ingredients:
1 lb ground sausage (HOT if ya like! )
22 jalapeños
1- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Preheat over 425. Cook sausage until browned. Set aside. Mix cream cheese with Parmesan cheese. Add cooked sausage and mix well. Rinse jalapeños. Cut each jalapeño lengthwise and remove seeds. Stuff jalapeños with sausage mixture. Cook for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown (cook on a large baking pan).

Replies

• erinbuberinxo
    Options
    Bump! Sounds good, I LOVE Jalapenos :)
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I like to smoke my jalepenos before I stuff them too. Then wrap them with turkey bacon! Yummy
  • jamebb
    jamebb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    These are even better when you mix some smoked paprika into the cream cheese mixture, wrap them in bacon and cook them on the grill/
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Gonna try
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!! Thanks!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes please. & Yes NOW!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    mmm this recipe just makes my gastritis cry with excitement!
  • mrsctpace
    mrsctpace Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Tag...will definitely have to try!!!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite appetizer of ALL time!! We make these often! That are so good and so simple! I say the hotter the better! I add some grated sharp cheddar cheese to the tops for the last 5 minutes or so. yum!!

When we have friends over I also stuff mushrooms with the sausage/cream cheese mixture for those that don't like it hot.

These will defineitly be on our Super Bowl Party menu! Can't wait!! :drinker:
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump, sounds tasty! Two of my favorites, cream cheese and jalapenos.
  • At3w3ight
    Options
    Bump

On my way to grocery store for this recipe!! I'm wondering if it would be as good without the cream cheese?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    You forgot to wrap them in bacon. Real bacon. Not turkey bacon. Never, ever turkey bacon.

Edit because I forgot to compliment you on the use of the sausage in the stuffed jalapenos!