New favorites!!!

Options
Two "healthy" (by my standards) foods that I'm loving right now are Special K cracker chips and the target exclusive Light n' Fit Greek yogurt. The yogurt comes in Raspberry chocolate, cherry chocolate, and Carmel macchiato; I've only had the raspberry, but its very good! :heart:

Replies

• jdowski
    Options
    Kemp's Greek Cottage Cheese with pineapple or peaches is my newest healthy favorite!!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Dole Live Right Double Dark Chocolate Bites. Usually anything that's under 200 calories that's chocolate is either (a) mostly something non-chocolate (granola, wafer, etc.) with a few chips thrown in; or (b) teeny and unsatisfying. These are dense and very chocolatey. YUM.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I am loving dried fruit and sunflower and pumpkin seeds right now!! I have a whole shelf in the pantry dedicated to them lol!
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It really is 'Cheezy' ..... I am loving Nutritional Yeast Powder to add cheddar flavor to foods, or in place of parmesan. Vegan cheeses usually taste horrid but this is flavor only. I even used it on my vegetarian bean soft tacos. Real cheese is a red light food so I stick to high impact like feta, parmesan or blue cheese. Low fat cheeses are not my faves either.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds , honey smoked turkey breast with sriracha rolled up. Sliced apple with almond butter and raisins ( te raisins make it extra good!) and Justin's ho plate hazelnut butter blend. Oh and white chocolate wonderful peanut butter.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    red bell pepper slices with Sabra pine nut hummus. Tried it a few weeks ago and I am never turning back!
  • JenWhite4022
    JenWhite4022 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy! I love chocolate! :love: