6 word diet, anyone ever tried it?

Options
If you've never heard of it's basically "Eat 100 Calories Every 90 Minutes".

Replies

• nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious.
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of work. It averages to about 1400 calories per day. Set the alarm clock because you've gotta eat all night. :noway:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    61NP06M29XL__SL500_AA300__zps90045e5a.jpg
    Also known as the Giant Panda Diet. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome way to never feel satiated, ever.

Plus it would be ridiculously hard to balance your macros in 100 cal spurts. I'm almost positive you'd end up with a ton of carbs and not close to enough fat or protein.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep through the night personally.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a thread to make fun of the diet, and not a "I'm going to try this crazy diet, so only give me positive opinions" thread.
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty ridiculous and extremely time consuming. Just curious if anyone ever heard of it lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

Gotta love Sugar Brown!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Only if the 6 word's are "let's eat every thing in sight". I got time for that. :love:
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I shoot for 200 cals every couple of hours to avoid getting hungry, and even that takes a lot of time and planing. Also, if you eat 100 cals at a time please try for REAL food, seems like an awfully easy way to fall into eating junk. Also, (again) if you don't weigh your food you are probably underestimating it to begin with and that many meals a day leave tons of room to "oops" over on calories! Whatever works for you, just my 2 cents :) My diary is open too
    Best of Luck
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've had remarkable success following a 4 word diet:

Eat less. Move more.

The keys to my success have been counting calories on this website and maintaining a calorie deficit and finding exercises that I love. Plus I can eat when I want and whatever I want within reason.

The 6 word diet sounds like a way to become obsessed with food and never feel fully satiated. But different strokes for different folks.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    If it says "diet" I don't do it. :tongue:

And this:
    I've had remarkable success following a 4 word diet:

Eat less. Move more.

The keys to my success have been counting calories on this website and maintaining a calorie deficit and finding exercises that I love. Plus I can eat when I want and whatever I want within reason.

The 6 word diet sounds like a way to become obsessed with food and never feel fully satiated. But different strokes for different folks.