what do you do with PB2?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I got some for the first time this week... So far I've mostly used it in Greek yogurt and overnight oats. Any other suggestions?

Replies

• rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've put it in my oatmeal and have used it to make peanut butter banana pancakes. Just add it to the batter.
  • adriennegage
    Options
    Today I wanted a sweet snack so I mixed a Tablespoon of PB2 with a Tablespoon of sugar free banana pudding and a Tablespoon of sugar free white chocolate pudding. Then I just mixed in water until it was a smooth consistency. It was delicious! And under 75 calories!
  • Zawoyskym
    Zawoyskym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1Tbsp, mixed with water on a rice cake.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Add it to smoothies/protein shakes.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    I was putting it in oatmeal till it was banned in front of my husband for smelling disgusting
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I mix a tablespoon with a tablespoon of water and smear it on bread to make a PB&J sammich. I use smuckers 1/2 cal reduced sugar grape jelly. Its pretty good.

I also like to smear it on pumpernickle Rye swirl toast. And I also mix a tsp in my general tso sauce recipe. That subtle peanut flavor in general tso chicken is amazing.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    24 grams Pb2 and 1.5 tablespoons of water in a bowl. Stir. Eat with spoon :)
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Today I wanted a sweet snack so I mixed a Tablespoon of PB2 with a Tablespoon of sugar free banana pudding and a Tablespoon of sugar free white chocolate pudding. Then I just mixed in water until it was a smooth consistency. It was delicious! And under 75 calories!

This sounds heavenly!!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I need to buy me some of this because it sounds epic.
  • veggiemary
    veggiemary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I buy Protein Plus peanut flour (basically the same thing as PB2, but cheaper) and I mix it with water and eat it with apples or other fruit and veggies. I also make peanut sauce with it and put it on roasted veggies. I'm a vegetarian and it can be hard getting enough protein in my diet, so I eat a lot of peanut flour!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Soooooo many things. I do make PB2 & Jelly sandwiches, but I don't use the water. I put the PB2 right in the sugarless jam and mix. that's the only way I tried it, so I can't speak on putting the PB2 in water and then mix with the jam.

And in the summer...SHAKES!! there are soooo many diff flavors you can make.
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    If you do a search on Pinterest you will find numerous people with boards dedicated to recipes and things using PB2
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just got my first jar of this myself - the chocolate flavor. I put some in vanilla light Greek yogurt (the Light and Fit) and used it as dip for a banana. It was heavenly.
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    PB2 really is one of those 2 good 2 be true foods. Its not zero calories, but when you need a that peanut butter fix, it gets the job done. Honestly, people that complain its not creamy enough for them should just fit their fatty peanut butter into their daily calories and deal with it because PB2 is about as close your gonna get to real peanut butter flavor.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Well, I get a mirror, a credit card and a rolled up $100 bill...oh wait, you said PB2
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I mix 1T each of PB2 and water and spread it on a piece of bread, fold it over for half a sandwich when I'm low on calories but want more than soup for lunch.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've mixed it with chocolate meal replacements.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I put a little bit on each hand before I lift. It's like rosin but people don't want to take the equipment when I'm using it.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    protein smoothies.

2 bananas
    2 tbs raw cocoa
    8 oz almond milk
    as much spinach as you want to throw in
    protein powder
    2 tbs pb2
    flax seeds

yummmmmmmm