proud of myself.

Options
So I've been on this diet 13 days and I've lost 7lbs so far! It's not much but I'm proud of myself. I still have a way to go but I look watching the numbers get lower and lower on the scale.

*my new addiction.

Replies

• TiffanyDollface
    Options
    So I've been on this diet 13 days and I've lost 7lbs so far! It's not much but I'm proud of myself. I still have a way to go but I look watching the numbers get lower and lower on the scale.

*my new addiction.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you too.
    Congrats!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow! What's your secret? 7 lbs in 13 days is a lot!
  • dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    How many calories are you burning a day? You are losing some significant lbs on a daily basis. Congratulations.

dmor

http://www.dk-trainingjournal.blogspot.com/
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wowser!!! that's amazing!!! don't get upset if that slows down some....usually when you first start out you lose big numbers but still 7 in 13 days is like wow!!! *high five!*

you look great too btw!
    hugs!
    ali
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY FOR YOU!!! Hooray! :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is alot of weight in under two weeks CONGRADs but remember Usually in the beginning it comes off quickly for the first couple of weeks hence water weight and the lbs you might have put on in the last month will slide off of you, please dont get discouraged if you go a week without loss. Make sure you measure as well, loss isn't always in lbs. Be proud of yourself because this is only the beginning.