New To My Fitness Pal

Options
I'm relatively new to My Fitness Pal. I've tried it multiple times but seems like I either forget or something. I've been reading all of these different people who've been posting on the blogs and I would love to have some of the support that I've been seeing. It would definitely help me to be accountable. Let's do this.

Replies

• 39plus
    39plus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tabbycat, welcome to MyFitnessPal!! I am new also and just signed up like 30 minutes ago. I have started and stopped with managing my weight throughout the years, and this time I'm seriously going to keep it off...
    Good luck to you and it seems you will receive all the motivation you need on this site.
    I need to remember to check in often also.
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    I have been on my journey for a little over a year now. The daily challenges with food choices and exercise is constant. Maybe that is what we take away from this? As long as there are daily challenges, there are daily choices. Where there are choices, there is the potential for progress. When you no longer have the struggle, you have chosen to give up.

Feel free to join my journey, everyone, and we can share our struggles together.