Looking for people to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey...my name is Dianna and I live in North Carolina. I recently got back on here after being off for a long time - however I have lost a good bit of weight while I have been "gone".... I need someone to help me get my last 25 pounds off. Friend me! I will keep you motivated if you return the favor! Thanks, y'all! :heart:

Replies

• theraholmes
    Options
    Hey
    Way to go by the way thats a great accomplishment Dianna!
    My name is Thera and This is my first time on this program but certainly not on dieting. Do to health issues 3 kids and self pity I have gotten to 270 I am 5'6 and the only good thing is that I carry it all over. I am now counting my cal, fat and watching my carbs. I have given up white everything no potatoes not sugar not pasta or rice. I do allow myself 3 days a week to have whole grain foods with my meal. Every 14 days I'm having a cheat day I am now 9 days in and I am doing really well! I work out 5 days out of the week doing the 3 mile walk off the pounds program I would really like by october to get down to 199.9 lol then my ultimate goal of 165. I have an under active thyroid that does not help but I'm determined my godmother died last year of complications from being so overweight and I don't want to turn out like that. I should mention too I quit smoking 4 weeks ago and I don't miss it!

I am looking for a friend who will boost my confidence and keep me motivated and in return I will do the same for you!
    We can be in this together and together we can do anything!