Longest number of consecutive days logged?

Options
A friend of mine thinks I must be some sort of record-breaker as I have just passed 420 consecutive days of logging. (I doubt that - my guess is that I've only just begun.) I've actually been logging for 630-something, but I missed one day the first year after around 210 or 211 and had to start over.

Who's got the longest number of consecutive days logged???

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I feel your 'pain' I also missed ONE DAY after about 200 days of faithful logging. I was on my wedding trip, coming home later at night than expected and missed it by about 3 hours. I actually cried, lol. My sweet husband even stopped at 11:50 pm in a McDonald's parking lot and tried to connect to their wifi so I could log. We don't have Smartphones.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mines at 275, so I obviously dont win yet!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am well over 500!!!
    oh yeah
    kickin *kitten*!
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I have friends on my list well into the 700's. Have not seen any 800's however.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple of people on my FL that are in the 700s.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I don't have the longest, but I just realized this happened to me. I went on a trip to my hometown, which is a rural area with no wi-fi. I logged the whole time I was there on my iPad, but because I didn't sync to MFP, it put me back at 0 :sad: I'm now at 5 days, after getting close to the 100 day mark....
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I posted this question a couple of weeks ago, and got lots of people replying that they or their friends are into the 1000's. Something to shoot for!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    mines 790 tomorrow... I've often wondered who/what is he current highest loggers in's.. my next goal is 1000!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that's on like 1100!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im just over 700, but I have three on my FL over 1000, a few in the 800s too!! And one dear friend who made 3 years (1095), deactivated, and then came back!!

n oh yah... KEEEEEEEEP GOIN PEEPS!! Woohoo!
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1119596-logging-records-ru-the-record-holder Here is the link to the other thread I was talking about.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I don't have the longest, but I just realized this happened to me. I went on a trip to my hometown, which is a rural area with no wi-fi. I logged the whole time I was there on my iPad, but because I didn't sync to MFP, it put me back at 0 :sad: I'm now at 5 days, after getting close to the 100 day mark....

There is a tech forum about resetting your ticker.. if you logged daily then you shouldn't be penalized so maybe search there and email them saying you were good but computers suck.. good luck
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just got reset again recently, and wondered if I'd ever make 100. I think 40's my best so far. I really don't think it'll happen before next year though, I mean logging through Christmas?? I could only do that if I was alone I think.
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A friend on my list.. 780! I've logged 444 days and this journey is still a daily struggle!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

There is a tech forum about resetting your ticker.. if you logged daily then you shouldn't be penalized so maybe search there and email them saying you were good but computers suck.. good luck

Just did a search and you're right! Sending in a request now :happy:
  • Garywf
    Garywf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm up over 585 days consecutive logging. The odd part of that is I hit my target weight over twelve months ago & have maintained it ever since. I can calculate my calorific balance in my head without the app.
    My daily use of MFP has become habitual (like some of those stupid smartphone games) although my family and others say that I have become obsessed by the need to record everything. Well maybe so but I intend to keep doing it!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow... you people are awesome. Last year I logged for 100+ days in a row, but then missed a day and totally fell off the wagon. I am so an "all or nothing" kind of person, so I am committing myself to log everyday in 2014 - good or bad days. So far so good!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I have people on my FL with over 1000 days....I was up over 200 when I went on a cruise and didn't log for that time...now I think I'm up to 98ish?
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am on 285 but one of my friends is on 1050, something to strive for.:happy: