What are your favorite workout YouTube videos?

Options

Replies

• Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Blogilates!!! I love the "Call Me Maybe" Squat Challenge. :heart:
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones....there are 7 x 5 minute workouts plus a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down. Unfortunately, they are only uploaded separately, so you will have to download all 9.
    You can also cut the NMTZ down a bit to a "quick trouble zones" workout and only do the standing workouts....so, 5 minute warmup, part 1, part 3, and part 4 and then the 5 minute cool down. And trust me you will be sweating!

Also, her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is intense...about 55 minutes if you have time for a longer workout.
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pez9375
    pez9375 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great topic...saving these ideas for later. Looks like fitness blender and blogilates are really popular. Will give them a try:)
  • Leighthal17
    Leighthal17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I second Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism! It's awesome! And you feel really accomplished when you finish. :)
  • mentalfruit
    mentalfruit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Brenda Leigh Turner for awesome work outs, recipes, fitness advice and motivation!
    She wrote an e-book, including meal plan and work out guide that's really well priced at $27.

• Azra124
    Azra124 Posts: 39
    Options
    I've been doing level 1 of 30DS an can't find the other levels on youtube! HELP
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the YouTube video but it's nice to have some recommendations to narrow down my searching. Thanks everyone.
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing going to check some of these out.
  • peachdrop
    Options
    bump
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Another Bump
  • kristinksmith
    kristinksmith Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i use XHIT's videos!
  • flash2009
    flash2009 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Excellent news for anyone with a roku... They've added a YouTube channel! Now you can skip the downloading process!

I also like fitnessblender. They're nice and mellow (and still challenging) and have a huge selection. Some fitness instructor's energy levels are just too intense for my taste.
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I started out my weight training journey 2 years ago with Viktoria Telek's full body workout routine...Her voice is kinda annoying but her routines are awesome.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Excellent news for anyone with a roku... They've added a YouTube channel! Now you can skip the downloading process!

I also like fitnessblender. They're nice and mellow (and still challenging) and have a huge selection. Some fitness instructor's energy levels are just too intense for my taste.

I have Apple TV which also has youtube feature. But somehow the search function doesn't work as well as pure internet search using a browser. I don't know why...lots of results won't come up using Apple TV youtube search...
  • BrittanySA
    Options
    Bump to find later