Now a normal bmi (with pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW, You are beautiful! You have done a fantastic job and are an example of true dedication. Thank you for posting your pictures and story. You give the rest of us inspiration of what's to come. :happy:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation! Great job.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great job!! All of your hard work really paid off - and you have a killer smile! :)
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :)
  • Territrek
    Territrek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • sunshinelively
    sunshinelively Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow!! great job you look fabulous and must feel that way too. Congratulations - your hard work paid off. Thanks for the pictures - inspiring! :-)
  • Leisalynn84
    Leisalynn84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing! I'm dreaming of the day when I am out of the overweight BMI category as well!
  • AJPJNJ
    AJPJNJ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look grt girl... Me , same weight n height n just started now... Hope I can also reach normal range.. U inspired me.. Thanx for sharing...congrats...
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was so excited to get out of the obese category and into the over-weight category. Here's to the normal category coming sometime soon! You look great, girl!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awe, you're so cute:) That's awesome, I'm excited to reach a normal BMI, too.. but for now I'm happy to just be in the overweight range and no longer in obese!
  • newatbritt
    newatbritt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And cheers for a normal BMI which is my goal also. Inspiring me to get up and move this morning :).
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!