Lost 185 Pounds! Need motviation?

Options
2»

Replies

• FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. What an inspiration. ~ Congrats on your success ~
  • alexheather
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done and you are def an inspiration to us all. I have lost a total of 127.5lbs and have been struggling with the last few to come off. Thank you for sharing your story and it has really helped me! XX
  • blindcode
    Options
    Look at you hottie! Amazing job, thank you for the motivation and encouragement. I "only" have 25.6 pounds to go to meet my goal weight, but it seems so far away! Stories like yours help immensely! Jaime :smile:

I agree! I have 66 more to go to reach my goal and because I run now it's coming off at a different pace. You're post is VERY encouraging. Thank you.
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and like a totally different person. You are officially a hottie! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished :drinker:
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! Congrats on your incredible success and thank you for sharing! I love reading stories like this!
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for that, i needed it. Great job, you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!