committed friends

Options
Hi MFP friends!! I need some friends ones who have open diaries and try to log in every day like I do And can encourage me with my weightloss goals.I am so serious about getting to my goal weight.I came from a size 24/26 now a size 14/16......I hope to be a very supportive friend :wink:

Replies

• aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me! I started back into my weight loss 16days ago! Well determined to lose! I have some awesome support on MFP!
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm on every day, and I'm committed to reaching my goal weight. :)
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I try to be on here everyday but I work 50 hours a week and that makes it difficult from time to time:) I started back into my lifestyle change program a couple of months ago but have really kicked it into gear in the last 3 weeks. I think my diary is open, it should be anyway lol!

What is the current goal you are trying to reach?
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure a few of my friends have been committed before, but maybe never convicted.
  • whitmers22
    Options
    You can add me :)
    Anyone can!!!! I love the support on MFP. It is absolutely amazing and keeps me motivated. I would love to help motivate you along your weight loss journey! I am on here every single day and am very dedicated to my weight loss goals. This is not the time to give up again but the time to develop into something I once was, like many many years ago! lol :) Good luck!!!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. I have an open food diary and update every day. (well, at least now I do). I exercise at home using DVDs like Jillian Michaels, Turbo Jam, Zumba and Hip Hop Abs.
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I have been on MFP since last March. Had some success but between October and January 1 I kind of let things go due to so much stress going on (got married in November and then the holidays)...Since January 1 I have been trying to figure out what works for me again. I have started a workout routine in the moring because I realized that I would find whatever excuss I could not to work out in the after noon! Today is day 5 of this (I don't work out on the weekends) and am hoping to see a change in the scale tomorrow!

:flowerforyou:
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please feel free to add I log daily. Natalie : D
  • Prudence1980
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here for a week or so, I will send you a friend request. I would also like to have friends who I can compare with and also motivate me. I like seeing how hard everyone is working, which in turn awakens my 'competitive' spirit, and I work even harder! I have an open food diary so anyone please add me if you would like.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day as well. Add me if you like :)