Looking for Buddies

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi I am looking for some friends on here. I am new and would love to share my strenghts and weakness with someone along this journey!!

Replies

• sarkysc
    Options
    hi there, im new to this whole thing too,please feel free to add me
  • KMTSSF
    KMTSSF Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey I'm also new and looking to find some friends on here to share my journey with!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have been here for awhile. Almost 2 years! I couldn't have done it without the support I got on this site. Feel free to add me for support.
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been here on and off since August and am always looking for new friends who are on the same journey. Feel free to add me!
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also - not new to the weight loss thing :) been there done it once before and doing it again - but I know that support is definitely key to making it.
  • peezymarie
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for awhile and was really into fitness until I got pregnant! I'm taking this seriously now since my baby is a year and a half and I need to get back in shape. Especially since I'm getting married in November! Since I don't have much support or motivational system around me, I would love to have it here :)
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies as well. Hoping to lose 60 pounds and stop the years of yoyo dieting. Feel free to add me :smile: