Needing some friends!

Options
Hey there everyone. I have currently been making a lifestyle change for almost 3 weeks now. I have finally started losing some of my weight but still have a long way to go. Im looking for some new friends to take this journey with so please give me an add. :)

Replies

• cd_va
    cd_va Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Saw you had Navy in your name, so stopped to read.
    I've got about 10 lbs. to go to my medium goal, and 20 lbs. to my long term goal.
    I'm working with a dietitian who recommended MFP and I LOVE IT!! I especially like being able to scan barcodes to log food.
    I'll add you, and look forward to encouraging each other.
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    I have been on my journey for a little over a year now. The daily challenges with food choices and exercise is constant. Maybe that is what we take away from this? As long as there are daily challenges, there are daily choices. Where there are choices, there is the potential for progress. When you no longer have the struggle, you have chosen to give up.

Feel free to join my journey, everyone, and we can share our struggles together.
  • Jessbdoll
    Options
    hi i just started yesterday and im excited to finally take that step. i know ill need motivation and support and i hope to find that through new friends and i hope that you and i could do this together. congrats on your three weeks and i know you can do this
  • KMTSSF
    KMTSSF Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi I just joined MFP and am also looking to find friends on here to share my journey with! Feel free to add me!