New

Options
I'm just trying to build a support group. I need to lose about 45 pounds. This is my first day back at this. I lost 35 lbs on this last year and have gained 14 back.

Replies

• LovenderNurse
    LovenderNurse Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help give some support, go ahead and add me :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I've lost 50lb and got few left to do
  • kt8311
    kt8311 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, and so am trying to find my way around, how to email etc., I have a few new friends YAY! Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. I have over 40 lbs to lose and need all the support I can get! I am so impressed with everyone and their efforts and progress!!! :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add me if youd like...always happy to motivate and support. and of course its nice to hear yours as well
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday, multiple times a day :happy:
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site also. I lost weight previously using another one, but I like this one better - much easier to navigate and the tools are so handy :). I have 35-40 to lose (again). I lost 60 previously and was at my goal weight for a few years. A couple of years ago, my then 12 year old son was in a bad accident and between caring for him, going to school, working, my husband, and a toddler - old stress eating habits began to resurface and so here I am again...

I know what to do and am determined, but I too can use all the support I can get - so I am happy to be friends with anyone who needs encouragement.
  • twinmommy7411
    Options
    Hi! and welcome! I am more than happy to help and motivate you. I have lost 30 pounds since having my twin boys, and still have about 20 more to lose to reach my goal weight. It's awesome that you're reaching out to others with your same goals, it just makes the process much more fun and easier. add me :)
  • Sztheday
    Sztheday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna. Good luck with your weight loss goal. I'm trying to lose 20 pounds, but have never dieted before. I'm trying to learn how to break bad habits and incorporate mindful eating into my day.
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I joined MFP just over 2 weeks ago and have 55lbs to lose.

Feel free to add me :happy: