Krav maga/other martial artists?

Options
I'm looking for other krav practitioners (or any martial art!) on here to be friends with :)
I've been training in krav maga for almost exactly a year -- I got my P1 certification in August (and that was hands down the hardest physical thing I've ever done!), and plan to test for my P2 in the next couple of months. I go to 3-5 classes a week.
I also enjoy watching MMA, and want to broach out and learn Brazilian Ju-Jitsu at some point in the new few years.
So if you also practice krav (or anything else martial arts), feel free to add me, or comment here!

Replies

• Razz_Baby
    Razz_Baby Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I JUST signed up for krav yesterday! I went to my first cardio class at the gym this morning and will be doing a fitness assessment tomorrow. I am really looking forward to this! I think it will be the real turning point in my life. :)
  • ErisDyscordia
    ErisDyscordia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone still doing krav? I would love to be friends with some krav people! I have been training about 6 months.
  • NoVatheNinja
    NoVatheNinja Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am testing for my third degree black belt in Taekwondo next week. Starting in September, I will be on here tracking my diet and things like that more seriously, for I am getting back in the routine of training for national-level tournaments. I would be happy to add you and answer any martial arts questions you have :)
  • spatty_harris
    spatty_harris Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BJJ girl here! Recently stopped training MMA due to a repetitive back injury.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get back into martial arts once I lose more weight. At the weight I'm at now and the physical probs I have, I wouldn't be able to do it :[

But I took tang soo do from age 8 to 19. The guy that ran our school was taught by ki whang kim and adrian emperado, so what he taught us was really a mix of a bunch of things. We did kickboxing, jiu jitsu, kajukenbo, weapons classes.

It was really fun for me since when I was younger I really thought I'd grow up to be a ninja turtle LOL. I was a 2nd dan black belt about to test for my 3rd when I became extremely depressed and stopped going.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Somebody needs to become a certified instructor and open a Krav Maga gym in Roanoke, VA! I want to take KM badly, but I have no access.
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I started with the a little bit of Krav Mega taught to us MPs in Bosnia in 98, then the 5 animal forms of Kung Fu back 2000, MMA>>> boxing, muy thai, BJJ, wrestling, very little Judo, in 2008 2009 so it been a min, and started up boxing training again in 2012, but havent trained since
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    before I die I want to learn and be profilecnt in zui quan(AKA Chinese drunken boxing)
  • Carrieendar
    Carrieendar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I teach Tang Soo Do, I am a 3rd Dan :) I test for 4th + masters level next year!!!
  • BallerinaSolare
    BallerinaSolare Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any kravists still out there? I'm doing my Level 3 test soon, would love to connect with other kravists.