Dunkin donuts egg white flatbread sandwiches???

Options
I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how many calories are in the egg part of the flatbread sandwich? I don't do the flatbread part just the egg,spinach & turkey sausage w/ cheese part. I realize this may sound stupid, but I depserately need to know how many calories are in this without the bread??Does anyone know? Ii just started counting calories for the first time ever and now I'mconsumed by it!! THANKS!:embarassed: :embarassed:

Replies

• ranibauer
    ranibauer Posts: 73
    Options
    One sandwhich is only 280 calories and I would think that the bread makes up about 100 of that. Good luck!
  • Mortiz05
    Mortiz05 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you so much for an answer..I can accept that!!
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    Off topic but I recently went to a Dunkin donuts and ordered a sandwich. It was cold. Like ice cold. I was absolutely disgusted. I don't know if I'll ever go back.
  • fauxdetresse
    Options
    i worked at dunkin' donuts for two years. i wouldn't underestimate how many calories are in the bread.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    i think its about calories also. but flatbread goes about 200 clalories also
    according to my calculation
    so including vegi such as peppers, onions, mushrooms, reduced fat cheddar cheese

1 egg white is only 16 calories i think they put about 4 about 64 calories
    1 cup of mushroom has no calories. im sure they put less than a cup
    1 whole peppers is 40 calories. so that is less also maybe a good .10 about 5 calories
    then the onions and 1 cup of chopped onions are 67 calories. a good .25 about 33 calories
    1oz of cheese is 70 calories. the same

that all together = 172 without the bread. soooo with it would be 280
    the bread itself 108

soooo i hope that helps you
  • Mortiz05
    Options
    Wow that was so detailed thank you very much!! This helps!!:flowerforyou:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    you are very welcome. i literally took the time to figure out. cause i was curious myself :)
  • SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    FYI: I think Dunkin Donuts website has the nutritional information for most of their products, including the sandwiches.
  • Mortiz05
    Options
    Yes they do have the nutritional information, but again I don't eat the whole sandwhich. I just eat the egg part minus the bread. because I count calories, every number counts,lol! Which is why this is so important to me. Thx!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious why you don't eat the bread. I think the bread is so yummy! I ordered one of these a couple weeks ago before my work out and ate half of it. I just got the veggie one and I loved it! I ate half of it before I worked out then half for a snack later to last me 'til dinnertime. 280 isn't bad for breakfast, eh?
  • Mortiz05
    Options
    My only reason for not eating the bread part is because I'm kinda sticking to protien only right now and it seems to be working for me. I eat as little bread as possible for now. But normally I eat the whole thing .
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Oh okay, that makes sense. Whatever works fo you, hon!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Off topic, but I *love* these sandwiches :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is old but I needed it. I ate one today but I ripped the flatbread in half and ate it like an open faced sandwich. My dog was happy for the scraps lol. THANKS!
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    According to the nutrition guild on their website it's 280 calories.
  • serena6010
    serena6010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    These are really delicious right out of the oven. :)
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Love DD, kinda off topic but the one by me if you take your dog to the drive thru they'll give them a free munchkin. I can't even say Dunkin Donuts by my dog or she'll go crazy, it's like crack for her.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Love DD, kinda off topic but the one by me if you take your dog to the drive thru they'll give them a free munchkin. I can't even say Dunkin Donuts by my dog or she'll go crazy, it's like crack for her.

At the Starbucks by my house when my dog (RIP) was in the car with me they would give me a little cup filled with whipped cream. AND a dog biscuit. Watching my dog try to get every last ounce of whipped cream out of the tiny cup and getting it stuck on her nose was worth the $4.10 for the latte....
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    What do these places do with the orphaned egg yolks?
  • jadonsmommy26
    jadonsmommy26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to comment on how many calories were in the Flatbread part of the sandwich. The flatbread alone is 160 calories.I found a website that might be helpful. They use different variations of breakfast sandwiches.

http://www.nutrition-charts.com/dunkin-donuts-nutrition-information/