I DID IT!

Options
I put myself out there and tried the 90 minute circuit training class at the gym! Talk about a butt kickin! Holy cow! But it was very effective and I really enjoyed it. Dont get me wrong, it was HARD, but I need someone to push me and this class did that! Yay for trying new things and LIKING THEM!

Replies

• jennatig
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is the best class, any circuit training class is awesome for fitness and weight loss and good lord you will feel it if the instructor is good. Turbo kick classes or kickboxing classes are also awesome. They burn the heck out of some calories in a short amount of time. Keep trying those classes, they are so much fun and are great to shake up a boring dreadmill routine!
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You never know until you try it. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyHereICome
    Options
    Good for you! I love taking classes, too. I take Zumba (which is a blast!) and then our gym has a setup like Curves circuit training. I have done that for 30 minutes so WOW 90 minutes must have really been challenging! Go girl!
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is the best class, any circuit training class is awesome for fitness and weight loss and good lord you will feel it if the instructor is good. Turbo kick classes or kickboxing classes are also awesome. They burn the heck out of some calories in a short amount of time. Keep trying those classes, they are so much fun and are great to shake up a boring dreadmill routine!

there is a karate school by me that i go to a self defense class at and they have a cardio kickboxing class that sounds fun! The owner of the Dojo showed me a photo of the trainer for that class...Holy cow, shes built like a brick sh&%^ house! I was a little...oh who am i kidding....alot.....intimidated by her! lol Trying to find someone to do the class with me!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    I was kind of anxious about trying this class called cardio, pump and core but I did and it was awesome! my abs are still sore and it was 2 days ago! bummer is that it's only once a week, 60 mins.

I used to do Les Mills classes when I was in New Zealand and this class made me miss those a lot. they are much more fun with funny instructors with kiwi accents. Oh well. the one on Tuesday got me really pumped up about working out and i learned some new moves. Plus got an *kitten* kicking! Whoot!
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ! The owner of the Dojo showed me a photo of the trainer for that class...Holy cow, shes built like a brick sh&%^ house! I was a little...oh who am i kidding....alot.....intimidated by her! lol Trying to find someone to do the class with me!

thats how I felt at the beginning of this one! There were two BUILT guys waiting for the class to start, then there was me and another girl (4 of us in the class) and I was thinking to myself "if those guys are waiting for this class, maybe I shouldnt be!" LOL! They were surprisingly super supportive and great at helping us with the movements!