Finally sticking to it today!!

Options
SO for at least a month now i have tried to start mfp up again because i did it before and enjoyed it so much! but i have drifted from the routine a bit due to some issues that were unavoidable and i decided today is the day i am going to finally stick to it! I will not say again "Ill eat it tonight and then sacrifice this much tomorrow" or "if i eat it ill maintain, at least its not a gain!!" NO MORE!! Im done!!

Ps. how do you get those things that says your goals and starting weight current weight mumbo jumbo and its posted onto your comments or anything you post? thanks in advance!!

Wish me Luck :D

Replies

• mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I absolutely love this site!!

For your signature - Go to Tools tab - Tickers - get code of your ticker, then copy and paste to your Signature and you can add your weight goals, info, whatever else you want to share....
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    You have to enter them in yourself in your signature. The signature tab is at the top of this post.
  • suchaprettiface
    suchaprettiface Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Just stick with it. You can do it! Not sure how to get the ticker onto the msg board posts, but I just copied the info from my ticker page, so am trying it for the first time now.

2770468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Luck! Remember, it's not all or nothing, it's a daily effort to make some sort of good choice or improvement. You got out of your routine before, but now is a whole new ballgame! :)
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    well i know for a fact that you can do it since you lost so much weight before!!! you rock!!! :D
  • NicCa90
    NicCa90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I know!! its so frustrating..I had the weight loss thing down! lol but i think if i stick to it for one day just ONE day i will see that i REALLY can live off 1200 calories a day!! :D