Keeping the New Years Resolution? You? Support?

Options
Hi,
I started the New Year with the hope that I would be seeing a new me. I quit smoking, got back on MFP and started keeping track of my food, and started C25K. So far it has gone really good. I am proud to say that I haven't had a smoke, I have been eating healthy, drinking lots of water, and I am on wk3 d2 (for the second time) on C25k. I have lost some weight and looking to continue.
I have a really bad habit of giving up to soon and this time I want to succeed! I have tried almost every diet in the book always looking for that quick fix. I have come to realize that if I can just maintain healthy eating and exercise that will probably do the trick.
Looking around at the MFP's that have been around, and the success stories, none of them are accomplished in short time. It takes dedication, courage, support, and most of all, conscience time.
So if you are on a similar path and would like to be friends just to keep tabs on each other, be supportive and help create motivation, please send me a request.
May you all be safe, healthy and happy!
and thank you for your stories, trials, tribulations, and success' !

Replies

• tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've done exactly the same as you in the past, looking for short fixes that don't work. I'm hoping to be here for the long haul and am looking for as many similar friends on here to kick me into action if I start to slip. I will provide the same support to anyone who needs it :) x