Hi!! My name is Jodi......

Options
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I started here almost two weeks ago and have been doing good ever since. So far...keep your fingers crossed! I don't have a good judge of how well I have done as I was not aware of my actual beginning weight so I went with what I could remember....needless to say I got on a scale at my dad's house last night and wowser...I was ten lbs. off. So I readjusted my information and will reweigh next week to see how things are going. I am a single mom of three kids, work as a secretary by day and take care of the kids and home at night. I am trying to lose weight not just for myself but for my kids and for my 'daughters' wedding that is coming up next year. My goal is to lose 100 to start with then by then I am hoping to lose a little more. Well just wanted to introduce myself and you can add me as a friend if you want...I have a long hard journey ahead of myself! Thanks!! :)

Replies

• EV76
    EV76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with everything. Your goals are great. Just keep logging on and keep at it. ????
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • jnulph603
    jnulph603 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!