100 lbs to lose looking for support along the way!

Hi I'm Courtney. I'm a mother of a little boy who is 2. After I had my son I gained a lot of weight. Its beginning to affect my marriage so I am looking to lose some weight so I can feel confident in myself again. I gained 100 lbs when I was pregnant with my son and never lost the weight. I know how hard it is to lose weight that is why I am on here looking for support and help along the journey.

Replies

• mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Here for support, I just added you. :smile:
  • hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am also looking for positive supporters!
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Feel free to add me! We can all do this together!
  • Honnuh
    Honnuh Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Sarahsdoingit
    Sarahsdoingit Posts: 5 Member
    Get it girl! Let's do this!
  • citylegend
    citylegend Posts: 408 Member
    I know how daunting it feels to look and think of losing 100+lbs. Feel free to add me, it can be achieved, just look at my profile for the proof! You've already made the hardest step, making that decision to change, the rest will come!
  • Feel free to add me!
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 100+lbs since June by logging food and working out. I have another 80lbs to go!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    You can add me. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • 100lbs is my goal as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I don't currently have 100 lbs to lose but I HAVE LOST 100 lbs so anyone, feel free to friend me! You can TOTALLY do it!!!
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    You can add me. I have 130 pounds to lose. I just started this month. Everyone has their journey but it helps to have support. If 100 pounds seems overwhelming, it might help to break it up into several smaller goals (like 10 or 20 pound increments)
  • Wolfmother61
    Wolfmother61 Posts: 62 Member
    Please add me as well as I have over 100 to lose and need all the support I can get.