Beachbody peeps--be sure to log your workouts in WOWY

Options
For those of you who are utilizing Beachbody workouts and have a Team Beachbody account...be SURE to log your workouts every day for the chance to win the WOWY prize. I've won TWICE this year (WOOT!)...first time was an I-pod Touch (32 g) and yesterday I won the $300 cash prize. What a great concept for accountability...workout and win.

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have faithfully logged in since last sept... I am patiently waiting for my turn to win :) In the mean time I am in the best shape of my life and yes it's great accountability. I have met great people though WOWY!!! Keep pushing play!!!!
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I bought the Slim in 6 program about 2 yrs ago and really like it. Never signed up for anything though... 2 yrs ago I reached my goal weight-wise and I was fit & toned. Now, I'm trying to get there again, but had no idea about the WOWY thing. What do I need to do?
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Shoot I ALWAYS forget to do that;(
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I bought the Slim in 6 program about 2 yrs ago and really like it. Never signed up for anything though... 2 yrs ago I reached my goal weight-wise and I was fit & toned. Now, I'm trying to get there again, but had no idea about the WOWY thing. What do I need to do?

You can sign up for a free Team Beachbody membership but you will have to fill out a form online every day in order to enter. If you get the paid membership (about $40 a quarter) then you can register just by clicking the "Workout Now" button in WOWY when you start your workout every day.

I've been logging in pretty faithfully myself (except while I'm healing from over training my shoulders). My upline coach has won the $300 and the $1000.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I won $300 in May! Woohoo! :bigsmile:
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I won $1000 last year, and $300 just last month. :drinker: