Best snacks in Graze box?

Options
I just joined Graze. What are the tastiest snacks? Are there certain things you've had that you hated? I know it's personal preference, but I'm interested in what others prefer or dislike.

Replies

• HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My last delivery had the Applewood smoked beef jerky, and it is delicious! I've never liked jerky before, as I've found it too tough, but the Graze jerky has a more chewy texture. The smoked flavour to it is nowhere near subtle (I love smoked food!) and it comes with a smoky tomato relish which is yummy too! Plus, because the slices are quite thin, you get loads of them - and only 91 calories!
    I also had their new carrot cake with a tea bag. The carrot cake was amazingly moist, and the tea is superb - not too strong, but a good solid flavour, and it's great without milk too.

I'm dying to try their chocolate brownie, but they haven't sent it to me yet :( I have got their sticky toffee pudding arriving tomorrow, so that'll be eaten tomorrow too - I'll let you know what it's like if you want! :)
  • Billybegood
    Billybegood Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've liked more than I've not liked, favourites so far are the oatcakes with onion chutney, the herby bread basket and anything with their chocolate in :-)
  • mellibaby34
    Options

I'm dying to try their chocolate brownie, but they haven't sent it to me yet :( I have got their sticky toffee pudding arriving tomorrow, so that'll be eaten tomorrow too - I'll let you know what it's like if you want! :)

I'd love an update when you receive it. Sounds delicious!