Finish the sentence: I can't believe I ate a whole...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• bangles501
    bangles501 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    product_285.jpg

A whole can :embarassed:

YEP
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    These are my kryptonite! I never have eaten the whole can but once i had to throw half of it out to stop myself.
    pre healthy-
    three quarter pounders with cheese a large fry and soda
    whole bags of doritos
    whole pizza
    20 piece chicken nuggets
    whole bags of cold lunchmeat.
    whole boxes of mac and cheese with added cheese
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    pffftt......a whole lotta stuff !
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    A large Cuban sandwich at the Seahorse in St Pete Beach today. It was the most wonderful treat!
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    The scary thing is that I've been told that I can out eat a grown-*kitten* man by a rather "luscious" (his words) grown-*kitten* man. I am 5'3''/ 130 lbs. XP

I can eat an entire raspberry elegance cake, if left unchecked. Actually, I still feel pretty bad about that, but it was g*ddamned delicious AND my birthday. When I was burning a lot on swim team, I could go to a restaurant, order the largest steak, keep ordering about 4 or so virgin strawberry daiquiris, (smoothies pretty much), and not worry about it. Those days have long past. :D

So, usually, if I just let myself go like that, it's an annual reward for finishing a race or something. In the case of the cake, getting through school.

lina2.JPG
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    In my biggest days I used to could eat a super sonic cheddar pepper burger (if you like those they are sooo easy to make...I used to work at Sonic...they literally just added cheddar peppers and chipotle mayo), a large chili cheese tots with ranch, and a route 44 diet coke with diet cherry (LOL)

Not even on my hungriest days can I eat near that now! Thank GOD :P
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    pie.

last night in my dream. It was an awesome dream! lol
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    Two bars of Valrhona chocolate from Trader Joe's. Yeah, they were the "small" ones at 150 cals each, but still....ugh. And on a day I didn't work out due to a virus, so blerch.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    - Half gallon of ice cream
    - Entenmann's Louisiana crunch cake (always with ice cream)
    - Entenmann's Deluxe Cinnamon Rolls (always with ice cream)
    - Box of little debbie swiss rolls (always with ice cream)
    - Container of oreo/chips ahoy cookies (with milk)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Let's see where do I start:
    A whole cheesecake
    A whole 10 in birthday cake (minus 2 slices)
    A whole box of granola bars
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a WHOLE GIANT burrito from this place called Filiberto's. Freakin delicious. But they weigh like 1.5 lbs! Now I can barely eat 1/4 of one and I feel full!

A whole pizza? No problem.
    a whole box of cereal - yep.
    a whole bag of doritos - yep.
    a whole bag of chips a hoy cookies. yep.
    a whole large size bag of movie popcorn, with butter.
    and probably the worst of all - a whole 1/2 gallon of ice cream. :cry: :sad: :noway:

Disgusting. No wonder I weighed in at 217 lbs!!! Seeing this list makes me realize how bad my habits were and how terribly I was neglecting my emotions trying to eat them away (bad marriage), and how far I have come! I feel proud of myself. I have lost 40 lbs (12 since joining MFP!).
  • chasethesky125
    Options
    - bags upon bags of gummy bears and gummy worms (I do this to a much much lesser extent now)
    - 10+ bags of snack size doritos (ditto with cheez its :blushing: )
    - Box of flan (6 cups really)
    - GIRL. SCOUT. COOKIES. 'nuff said.
    Most recently I went to McDonald's and had a fish sandwich, white chocolate mocha (with the whipped cream!) and a half box of mcnuggets
  • - bag of almonds! -

It was 5 oz. = 850 calories.

I can never stop myself at a handful of nuts. Which is why I just can't eat them.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Head of cabbage. In one sitting. So much regret
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    Box of granola bars.
    500g jar of peanut butter.
    Pan of brownies.

Can't believe how much food I used to be able to eat a couple years ago, ugh. :noway: :sick: