I need Insanity support.

Options
I'm on Day 18 of Insanity and I have lost zero weight, zero inches, and I've only been sore after my fit tests (which the numbers hardly changed at all). I push my body as hard as I can go and according to my HRM, I'm burning between 375 and 550 calories per workout. I have to admit I'm very discouraged so far. Please tell me it gets better. I've never done a workout this long without any results. I do have a little more stamina and endurance but that's it so far.

Replies

• katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Making good decisions about what you eat is key, I had a similar experience for the first 2 weeks when I did it this summer. Once I cut out processed food and ate more fruits (I'm not a huge fruit eater) I found the weight and inches fell off at an exponential rate. I'm in the process of finishing insanity at my own rate during university but again my bigger problem has been food.
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was doing Insanity as well, I started into week 4 and only lost a total of 2lbs. I read a lot of feedback regarding Insanity and a lot of people said they didn't lose much weight while working out with that program. So I decided to get more weight loss in before I start again. I would like to be closer to my goal weight in hopes that it will help tone things up !!! Good luck with your journey !!
  • aubryannewilson
    aubryannewilson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I calculated my nutrition needs again last night and reread the meal plan. Turns out I wasn't eating enough calories and while I thought I was doing ok with what I ate, turns out that needed some tweaking. So here's to the last week of month 1 and all of month 2 going better!!