Rewards

Options
Hey MFP friends! Just looking for some nonfood ideas on how to reward myself and how often are you rewarding yourself. :drinker:

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I haven't rewarded myself yet but how about:

new clothes
    mani/pedi
    facial
    massage
    something impractical that you want but normally wouldn't bother spending the money on?
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    These are some good ideas. Plus I was thinking about getting highlights in my hair as my first big goal.
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    new shoes!!!!
  • SnoopysBitch
    Options
    I reward myself a little everyday.

If I stay under my calorie goal I indulge my sweet tooth (today, I had a mini-cupcake and it was DELICIOUS). If I step on the scale (I only weigh once a week or every few days so as not to get discouraged by tiny weight shifts) and see that I've lost a pound or two I'll spend a little extra money on lunch or dinner.

When I get down to 140 I plan on rewarding myself by buying new work pants and maybe a nighty.

If rewarding yourself takes away from your motivation, don't do it. But if you need the rewards to feel good (like I do) then do it all the time! But make sure you deserve it.
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a Fitbit Force for Christmas. Something to help me lose weight. :) And I plan on getting myself a Fitbit Aria scale in the near-ish future as well.