Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What would it take? (ONLY MEN REPLY)

Replies

• MJKUBBA
    MJKUBBA Posts: 19 Member
    I'd probably wear them once I've given up all hope of getting a date from the opposite sex

This.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    IMG_20131202_130645-1_zps2f4a23c1.jpg

These are strictly for running. They keep my legs nawce and warm.

Besides, how do you see them? They're camo...

Are they compression/ultra dry spandex? Id wear them to workout in or while leaping tall buildings in a single bound. Other than that you wont catch me dead wearing them at Ruths Chris or anything.
    Yes, compression. I wear them when its between 20-30 F with long shorts on top when running.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    I was in the Apple store the other day. Every guy that worked there was wearing them.

Makes sense.

Apple store workers are some of the strangest people I've ever met, with the largest ego to wage ratio on the planet. The pants just top it off.

/superaccurategeneralization

howardcostume.jpg
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    oh meggings! well, it's not my cup of tea but to each their own i guess.....i told them that and they told me " That's absolutely right Jonny with no h " lol..
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    oh meggings! well, it's not my cup of tea but to each their own i guess.....i told them that and they told me " That's absolutely right Jonny with no h " lol..
    Get the shiny metallic silver ones. You'll change your mind.
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Why only men reply?? I am a woman and I can tell u that I would not be seen with my husband wearing those. I know for a fact he would not but really???? Tthey are hideous!!!!!!!
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Why only men reply?? I am a woman and I can tell u that I would not be seen with my husband wearing those. I know for a fact he would not but really???? Tthey are hideous!!!!!!!

Awww cmon. Spice things up a little!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Aww man, how did I miss this? That's hot, dude. LOL.

Your lucky your sick. I'm gonna need a legit Dr excuse. Dr. Sassy will not be accepted.
  • petegoldberg
    petegoldberg Posts: 4 Member
    what would it take?

One hell of a roofie...
  • Sinisterly
    Aww man, how did I miss this? That's hot, dude. LOL.

Your lucky your sick. I'm gonna need a legit Dr excuse. Dr. Sassy will not be accepted.
    Hang on while I writ... Erm, "scan" it for you.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Is the guy on the right wearing "swants"? :noway:
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member

oh no, gee i could never pull that off, im way too insecure
  • That's a negative, ghost rider....
  • Sinisterly

oh no, gee i could never pull that off, im way too insecure
    Don't knock it til you try it!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm a woman and I would only wear the ones Russell Brand has on... I'm just not a fan of leggings on most people.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    i let two femals dress me up like a woman once it was a dare. so yeah if a female wants to see me in those she can come on over because i would not leave the house. unless its halloween then maybe
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    I guess if this is the way the style is going then its time for me to jump off the train and be that old guy wearing "dad" jeans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQm7LlJwBz2PKKopJUHLbAtypcHM3Yz4e0zBgU2X30XUNME9KfXDdzXGty
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    lol. ok. i could see them in the '80s hair band days. and, my boyfriend was an '80s hair band rocker and he's hot as ****. so if i hopped in a delorean and traveled back to 1983 and was at one of his shows and he was rocking these suckers, it would be acceptable :flowerforyou:
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    uhhhhh.......no
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Genuinely? I would have to change my sexuality in order to wear those.