Vitamin B6/B12 MIC injections to assist with weight loss??

Options
I've heard really good things and its super popular in Phoenix. Anybody have any experience with vitamin B6/B12 MIC injections?

Thanks!

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how they help with weight loss besides giving you a bit more energy if you defient in the vitamin.

If you aren't deficent in the vitamin I would imagine it would be waste of time and money to get the injections as your body would just process out the extra vitamins.

If people are saying these work for weight loss I would imagine it would be due to something else like a specific diet they have you on. Dr. Bernstein is the same sort of injections and it is due to the weird diet they put you on that causes weight loss... not the injections.
  • Turntec22
    Options
    How is this diff from just the vitamin / supplement in pill form?
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    Unless you're deficient they're a waste of money as they are water soluble and you will pee out the excess.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I have also heard good things about these injections for weight loss and energy. I usually order mine online through If you do some online research you will see that weight loss is part of the benefits of the B12 Shots.
    Congrats. You've spammed the same link into your two posts.
    The injections are pseudoscience for weight loss. Don't be fooled.