Friends from Australia

Options
Hi Guys

I'm a 25 yo female from Victoria, Australia. I'd like a few friends to support me in my weight loss, share recipes, encourage exercise etc. I'll do the same in return. I'd prefer people from Australia - easier with time zones, recipes, even the whole measuring system (metric).

I'm looking to lose about 15-20kgs, I'll see how I look after 15 and decide after that. I don't mind being friends with people who have more or less to lose.

I plan to exercise in the gym.

Not sure what else there is to weight loss,

Add me!

Replies

• kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm also in Victoria :) sending a request...
  • CrispCarrot
    Options
    Hi Guys - anyone else from Australia and want to be friends?
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Northern NSW here. Request sent
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie here....feel free to add me anyone :smile:
  • Emmienz
    Options
    Hey there !!

Not from Aussie but good old NZ :)

Feel free to add me if you would like , I have 15kgs to loss to my goal and i am 5.3 kgs down , Im 25 and a busy working mum of one :)

Always nice to have friends from "close" to home :P
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm from Brissie, have about 38kg to lose, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Abit late to the top but 24yo from sydney :) need to lose between 30-40 kgs. Feel free to add!
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from Vic also, I'd love some more Aussie friends :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Just across Bass Strait in Hobart. 26 year old who is on the last 5 for summer. Please feel free to add me. I need more Aussie friends too
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm in Australia. Gippsland, Victoria to be precise. I am pretty new here too. I've kind of joined towards the end of weight loss experience...I've lost 35 kgs already, just 15 to go.

Happy to add you as a friend if you're still looking.

L
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm from Melbourne, i log every day and am happy for anyone to add me.
  • CarolAnnC112
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm from brisbane-would live weight loss support too as I'm just new here. Look forward to making some great supportive friends;)) carol
  • salendire
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am a chef in Brisbane and need some fitness friends!
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also from brissie. There is an Aussie Aussie Aussie group forum as well- plenty of us hanging out there feel free to add me:)
  • DHogan80
    DHogan80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also guys - I'm from Kalgoorlie WA....
  • hannahd2804
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm 24 living on the Gold Coast. Have around 20kg to loose. Add me :)
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Townsville for now.
  • salendire
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also from brissie. There is an Aussie Aussie Aussie group forum as well- plenty of us hanging out there feel free to add me:)

Where is the group forum? Sometimes I feel a bit lost here with all the people.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm over in Adelaide. Changed my life 18months ago to be healthy and loving it.

Feel free to add me ????????
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    In Melbourne, 28 down, 8 to go. Feel free to add!