skin firming creams

Options
This isn't a topic about the miracle of creams and hiding cellulite. I have reached my goal weight and I guess my skin does not have the elasticity it used too:laugh: , I have noticed that my previous flab has stretched my stomach and gross as it sounds I have skin, you know what I mean just a hangin' not alot though so I wanted your thoughts on firming skin creams. Can my new tummy be firmed? I'm thinking not, but maybe you guys have some thoughts....you know about that cocoa butter cream? I do ab exersices but how much ab muscles can I build to fill the space, LOL:laugh:

Thanks, Anne

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    This isn't a topic about the miracle of creams and hiding cellulite. I have reached my goal weight and I guess my skin does not have the elasticity it used too:laugh: , I have noticed that my previous flab has stretched my stomach and gross as it sounds I have skin, you know what I mean just a hangin' not alot though so I wanted your thoughts on firming skin creams. Can my new tummy be firmed? I'm thinking not, but maybe you guys have some thoughts....you know about that cocoa butter cream? I do ab exersices but how much ab muscles can I build to fill the space, LOL:laugh:

Thanks, Anne
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Try Jergens Firming lotion it works the best... I have tried the all of them and they don't hold a candle to Jergens . And smells good too. But with the proper diet and exercise cellulite wil deminish with time. But Jergen will help tighten your skin as you lose wieght.
  • deanea
    Options
    Try Jergens Firming lotion it works the best... I have tried the all of them and they don't hold a candle to Jergens . And smells good too. But with the proper diet and exercise cellulite wil deminish with time. But Jergen will help tighten your skin as you lose wieght.

Thanks, cellulite is not a concern as I say, it is the loose skin from losing wieght.
    Anne
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Mary Kay has a great night/day set called Cellu-Shape. There is a lotion for day and a gel for night. It smooths cellulite, firms and tones skin and also makes your skin feel soooo soft it is almost like silk. I have tried a lot of creams that claim these things, but this set is great. It is like $55 for the set, but well worth it cause it is very concentrated so it lasts a very long time, I have had mine for over 6 months now, use them both daily, and still have almost half the bottles left.
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I quite enjoy Nivea Skin Firming Lotion. I use it all over and it really keeps my skin moist and tightened.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I have saggy skin syndrom too. my mother in law sells mary kay I might have to hit her up for some.
  • DanielleG
    Options
    I sell Avon and I have a customer that swears by Avon Solutions Super SHape Anti-Cellulite and Stretch Mark Cream, Avon Solutions Bust Sculpt, and Avon Solutions Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother. I also have several customers that swear by Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream. In Campaign 2 of Avon these products will be any 2 for $12. That is a great deal because their regular price range is $8.50 to $16.50 each.

However, if you have a dramatic amount of hanging skin pretty much the only thing you can do is surgery.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you've lost, I've heard (and I really hope, as I have the same issue) that this skin does "firm up" over time with continued good diet and exercise.

I have days that I feel a bit "deflated". I have the same problem in my upper arms. I'm trying to lift heavier weights to build muscle in the hopes that that skin will "fill up".
  • deanea
    Options
    Depending on how much you've lost, I've heard (and I really hope, as I have the same issue) that this skin does "firm up" over time with continued good diet and exercise.

I have days that I feel a bit "deflated". I have the same problem in my upper arms. I'm trying to lift heavier weights to build muscle in the hopes that that skin will "fill up".

Oh, I'm so glad you said that. I didn't even think that maybe over time your skin could re-tighten. That would be great! I guess I'll just have to wait and see, but the creams suggested above I will try ,even if it doesn't help much in tightening ,it's good to moisturize everyday anyways so nothing lost in trying them out!.

Thanks so much everyone!