MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I have a few crushes on here...but my favourite is my own coach. :blushing: I could stare all day!
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Just added another one to my crush list and she has a cute accent :tongue:
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Haha I know who youre talking about... I think..

no one is crushing on me
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Haha I know who youre talking about... I think..

no one is crushing on me

How would you know??? :tongue:
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    How would I know who youre talking about? I don't really just have an idea.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    There are definitely some hotties on my FL that don't know it. :love:

Not on your fl.... sigh.. Again, I'm usually the one that develops a crush not the one that others crush on. Oh well, I'm happy and don't mind doing my thing. :) Enjoy your crushes everyone! :)
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    I actually met my very first MFP crush in person. This happened almost 2 weeks ago. She is intelligent, funny, witty and VERY beautiful. The work that she has done losing weight has really paid off. She has been an inspiration to me since I first met her on here. She is a true friend that does not judge but does encourage. She continues to inspire me and to make me continue on.

If I did not live 900 miles from her, I would ask her out again! I thoroughly enjoyed the time that we spent together. I may need to move back to the northeast if she was actually interested in me....
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Everyone lives so far away. It's nice to tal though. I crave good conversation and my MFP friends are the BEST.
  • jjinteso
    Options
    @ashley: You could be a new crush for me!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Accepting applications again: we actually have two spots open, preferably has to love prosecco
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    I don't think I could name ALL my crushes…. to much hotness
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Accepting applications again: we actually have two spots open, preferably has to love prosecco
    Damn. I like vodka. -cries- hahahaha
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sinisterly, she makes me laugh.... and cry at the same time.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Ooops.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I actually met my very first MFP crush in person. This happened almost 2 weeks ago. She is intelligent, funny, witty and VERY beautiful. The work that she has done losing weight has really paid off. She has been an inspiration to me since I first met her on here. She is a true friend that does not judge but does encourage. She continues to inspire me and to make me continue on.

If I did not live 900 miles from her, I would ask her out again! I thoroughly enjoyed the time that we spent together. I may need to move back to the northeast if she was actually interested in me....
    I had fun that night! When will you be back this way?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sinisterly, she makes me laugh.... and cry at the same time.
    Wat.. Why? O.o
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    She knows....
    Ahhh its coffee time :)
  • jjinteso
    Options

It appears that I will be back in Monmouth county on both 1 and 5 March.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Oh you guys. Lol
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options

It appears that I will be back in Monmouth county on both 1 and 5 March.

Awwwww, so fun!! :)