Crossfit

Do all crossfitters drive around with magnets on their cars to identify one another? Or that exclusive to my town?

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    I must not have many crossfit people in my area. I do have a crap ton of half and full marathon runners around me though. Was so proud of myself like two weeks ago when I finally ran for a total 5k without walking... on the way home from the gym I stop at a red light right behind some person with like 7 13.1, 2 26.2 and some other achievement bumper stickers. Don't remember what the last one was, I think it was either iron man or triathlon. It was a little deflating LOL
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    I must not have many crossfit people in my area. I do have a crap ton of half and full marathon runners around me though. Was so proud of myself like two weeks ago when I finally ran for a total 5k without walking... on the way home from the gym I stop at a red light right behind some person with like 7 13.1, 2 26.2 and some other achievement bumper stickers. Don't remember what the last one was, I think it was either iron man or triathlon. It was a little deflating LOL

That's not deflating.

That'll be you someday.

This!

Also I think it's part of the agreement when you join the crossfit cult that you have to let everyone know you do crossfit, it's like a weird religion!
  • bitten2better
    bitten2better Posts: 39 Member
    Can I both sigh and roll my eyes at the same time? Don't get me wrong, crossfit can be great...but people in my area, they just have no clue!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member

That's not deflating.

That'll be you someday.

This.

You are just getting started.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    p5MrJqF.gif

No offense to crossfitters. I just think this gif is hilarious.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    p5MrJqF.gif

Nice form
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    p5MrJqF.gif

Nice form

:laugh:
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    p5MrJqF.gif

OMFG I snorted!

I have nothing against "crossfitters" but I don't fully comprehend the whole craze of it. Just like the Macarena, it will pass soon enough.

ETA: I am pretty sure that is the funniest gif I have ever seen!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member

I don't think this disease is exclusive to the circuit trainers....er....cross-fitters.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member

That's not deflating.

That'll be you someday.

This.

You are just getting started.

Thanks y'all :smile: It was disappointing for a second and now I just use all those bumper stickers as motivation. Going to do my first half in October, which gives me plenty of time to get ready for it. And then I will have one of those stickers as well! :bigsmile: Not sure I'll ever be doing a full, but who knows, maybe I'll love running a bit more once I accomplish the half!

Haha, that gif cracks me up every time I see it!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    I'm pretty sure that they are in a conspiracy with the Masons and Scientologists to take over the banking system, crush capitalism, and install a new world order.

I have no proof of this, mind you, but I got my eye on 'em.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    I'm pretty sure that they are in a conspiracy with the Masons and Scientologists to take over the banking system, crush capitalism, and install a new world order.

That's just absurd. All we do is train together!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    they use kettlebell stickers in Watertown, SD
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Someone on my FL shared this link - I lol'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjYyfkcaNI

"The correct way to do an incorrect pullup"

"Ability to lose gains"

"intense athletic training for the professional non-athlete"

FWIW: I have no experience with crossfit and have nothing against it. I am just amused by it. :laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member

That's just absurd. All we do is train together!

Sure. Train for the impending new world order . . .
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    I'm going to get one. I'll put it next to my stick figure family. :laugh: