Hi everyone - would love some accountability partners!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm here in Indiana and am really struggling with the thought that this is it, and this is just how I am....I know I can be better than this. Thanks for listening. Holly

Replies

• Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    None of us have to be stuck where we are. People transform themselves all the time and we are no different. Feel free to put in a friend request if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • Sharissadove
    Sharissadove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've been logging and tracking since the first of the year (or close to it) and would love to be (and have) an accountability partner! How do we set it up? I haven't connected with anyone on here as of yet.

Congratulations on getting started. The very fact that you're on here shows that you have what it takes to change :smile:

Sharissa
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Chin up girl ~ onward and upward! I'm on every day, so friend me if you wish! :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Well the fact that your question is confirmation that you want something more for yourself...just keep pushing for it.
    Please feel free to add!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Everyone on MFP is amazing!!! I am on everyday and try to encourage everyone. I have lost 73lbs so far, with 7lbs to go!

Anyone is welcome to add me if you would like. :happy:
  • rylinn212
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request .... :)
  • wendybirdgirl
    wendybirdgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just sent you a friend request....
    I am confident that you can do this. Just start with small steps. Log your food, go for a walk, and stay on MFP.
    You have already made yourself vulnerable, by asking for help. I totally respect that!
    This is the time it is going to work for you. Truly.
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think we all face days where we feel that way. The difference is now you recognize it and that can stop you from making it an excuse. Change is a minute by minute, day by day thing. Trust me. I lost over 50 lbs before and then let 40 of itl come back - talk about berating myself and throwing in the towel for too long :(. BUT, it doesn't matter what I did in the past because I can't change that. All I can do is worry about now, today. I'm totally up for new friends and accountability partners. Support is a big help :)
  • designdoerdoesit
    Options
    So so blessed by the outpouring of kindness and support. Thank you so so much. I will move forward and keep my head up and keep all of your encouraging words in mind! I think I've added each of you, friends make me happy! :love:
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more support the better! ;)
  • HealthyMe_2014
    Options
    You can add me as well. It really does make a difference when you have support!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 60 lbs since I started back in August of 2013. The support from others does help makea difference.
    You are on the right track by having the positive attitude to make a change.
    It is a lifestyle change.
    Feel free to add!!
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I am not new on MFP, but rejoined recently and would like some friends that will interact with me and encourage me to stick to the plan. I went to a gym induction today and found that I have high blood pressure and a high resting heart rate at 33 - not good!

Anyone else wanting support feel free to add me too :wink:
  • lizlosesthelbs
    Options
    Hi dear, I'm a returning MFP member. Please feel free to add me as well. I'd love to help and could always use more accountability myself. We have to remain positive even in the face of frustrating circumstances. There is always something positive on the other side!

:) Liz
  • surferlz
    Options
    I'll add you too. I have been on MFP for awhile but I have never used the message board. It's great to see other people working so hard though.. it keeps me from feeling lazy!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here logging food and exercise every day!
  • tobefitfifty
    Options
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.......what's an accountability partner ? I'm slipping the odd day but bally when I do.....although I'm cracking on a bit I am willing to learn new tricks :-)
  • ChancyS
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have used this app a few times. I love it, I just don't have any friends :sad: I really want to be a success story and want to show everybody that they can lose weight. I currently lost fifty pounds last year and I gained thirty back, because of this darn winter weather, needed something to keep me warm... Jk that a horrible excuse. I have no excuse for gaining it back, but I do want people to know that if I can lose it then so can you!! Please add me and I will make sure to be inspiring and help in anyway possible!!! Weight loss is possible!! Its hard work, and its well worth it!!:happy:
  • PaulFormer
    Options
    “There is an awesome accountability partner service I use to to improve my life. It's very affordable and reliable - www.accountabilityangels.com"
  • enlighted09
    enlighted09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm supportive. Add me on.