problems with calories

Options
2»

Replies

• susalia1
    Options
    I'm just finding out this morning the problem... My doctor shocked the living Jesus out of me... I'm pregnant
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'm just finding out this morning the problem... My doctor shocked the living Jesus out of me... I'm pregnant

Congratulations! That's amazing!

PLEASE don't try to lose weight while pregnant. You don't want your body competing with the baby for nutrients. Good luck!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

If you are pregnant you need to focus on health and not weight loss. The baby eats what you eat. You need to eat more than 1000 calories.
  • susalia1
    Options
    I know it just make me sick to eat anymore I just can't but I'm a try to do better
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very happy for you.
  • dedgjonator
    Options
    I know how you feel. Ive had three pregnancies and each time I got very bad sickness. I went completely off all food even drinking water was a nightmare. When I did manage to eat or drink anything it didn't stay down for very long. I know people tell you sickness in pregnancy is normal, if however it gets extreme please see your doctor. Dont be affraid of taking anti-sickness medication if needed. All three of my children are completely healthy and I had numerous different medications for the sickness. Try keeping Ginger biscuits next to your bed they should help you in the mornings. Congratulations and all the best.