small support group to keep motivation up

Options
I thought it might be a fun idea to create a little group of people who are really serious with sticking to their fitness goals. That way one another can keep up motivation when someone in the group needs it. Any one interested :)??

Replies

• hammerup
    hammerup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 525 calories in 45 minutes on treadmill this morning. I'm working out 5 days a week before work every day.

On a side note, since I just restarted Jan 2, 2014 - something funny happens when you are losing weight. Many people appear to me to be gaining weight! Maybe they are not actually, but it just seems that way to me.
  • wolf2000
    wolf2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would be interested, I haa been slacking off and put on a few extra poinds, and I am now getting back on track. I have set a goal to get back into racing sprint triathlons. I have marked my first race on the calender as August 10th, that give me a little more then 6 months to get ready. I want to reach this Goal, but defiantly could use the help staying motivated.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    sign me up. I need somebody to yell at me once in awhile......
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've decided to make myself new fitness goals each month. This month, 30 hours of just Cardio and run 100 miles. (I've never really run before.) Nearly there too!!
  • hammerup
    Options
    Finished my 5th workout of the week before work this morning. I'm targeting 45 minutes of workout 5 days a week.
    Today it was walking 4.0 mph, 4.0 incline on the treadmill. At my weight of 214, that's 480 calories.

I started January 1, 2014 at 223 pounds. 9 pounds doesn't sound like a lot, but my pants are looser and even my shoes are looser. I can tell the difference even if no one else can.

My goal is to keep right on losing 2 pounds a week or so thru March 31, 2014. My goal weight then is 199 pounds.
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • jas16
    jas16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am interested if you can wait for me to get back from vacation in 10 days. I'm on recovery until my return after working out for 9 weeks with P90x/T25/running mix. Lost 12 lbs so far with a few more to go. Pic is from last pre-vacation weigh in this morning. Will put back normal profile pic at end of day.
  • vanessahotlosz
    Options
    I've been trying hard to amp up the cardio more. Longer Times, Higher levels. It's a process but eventually it gets easy!
  • hammerup
    Options
    I've been trying hard to amp up the cardio more. Longer Times, Higher levels. It's a process but eventually it gets easy!

FIT = Frequency, Intensity, Time
    Just dial up the throttle on one or more of these. I used to run at 5.6 mph, then 6.0, now I'm used to 6.3.