Looking for friends :)

Options
Whats up everyone, my name is Sal. i am currently being trained under John Otis Hollywood. For those who dont know who that is, please take a minute and check him out. i am currently following an IIFYM type of eating and am just looking for people to interact with on here. We all have a journey, but nobody said we have to travel it alone :)

Replies

• JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Sal,

I'm looking for a few new friends for the new year. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I've used MFP with friends and without and found it much more motivating with friends and community.

I will also take a look at John Otis Hollywood.

Good luck with your fitness goals.

Joanne C.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I've lost 73lbs so far and I have 7lbs to go. :smile:
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. It's nice to know we don't have to travel this journey alone. :smile:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add...happy to be supportive!
  • Mackman99
    Mackman99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Sal, feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I am looking for some new friends on MFP
  • nancykasovan
    Options
    Hi, its nice to meet people that are on here. To get motivation and not feel alone on this adventure.
  • professor210
    Options
    HI, I am Jennifer. Like many I am going down this road again. Tracking calories is more important than I realized because I have been exercising for months but not seeing benefits the way I had hoped. So now that I write down everything I eat, it keeps me very honest.

I am doing TRX along with elliptical and spin classes. Ladies, TRX is a great all body workout. You are using your body weight and your core. It is hard and it pushes you but it is a great workout.

2014 will be my year to get the weight off and keep it off!!

Hope everyone is making progress on their journey.
  • Jessymessyxo
    Jessymessyxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Jess! I have been on here a few weeks, working my little behind off - so I'm fairly new and would love to meet others going through the same process. They say in social psy the best way to stick to your word is to make a public announcement and surround yourself with others of a common goal (psy major) so on that note feel free to contact me.