Finding Friends

Options
Hi! I am a 21 year old college student looking to lose about 5-10 pounds. I am looking for some supportive and encouraging friends. I am very kind and uplifting and just ask for the same in return!

I would love to have experienced fitness friends, older friends, younger friends, college students, etc. Any friends?
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Replies

• amka_2015
    amka_2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me. I'm 25 and just started my journey about 3 weeks ago. I have way more weight to lose than you though :). This site has helped me a lot so far. It keeps me motivated and on point with the food diary. I started at 212 lbs and this morning I weighed myself at 203 lbs. :smile: My first goal is 150.
  • Thanks for the friend request, Amka! :)
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me
    also college student,23 , love running if you need encouragement count on me
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me. I'm 25 and just started my journey about 3 weeks ago. I have way more weight to lose than you though :). This site has helped me a lot so far. It keeps me motivated and on point with the food diary. I started at 212 lbs and this morning I weighed myself at 203 lbs. :smile: My first goal is 150.

congratulation in your lost
  • ashleydhill777
    ashleydhill777 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am an elliptical nut, but I can sure encourage ya! And GREAT job Amka...our goals are similar! :-)
  • suckafish0625
    Options
    Hi. Hope youre finding all the fitness buddies youre looking for. You can add me if you wish, I just started last Tuesday and have a considerable amount of weight to lose since being short like me, I tend to look heavier. Anyways, happy friend hunting and the option is there if you like. Thanks and good luck!:smile:
  • Thanks for all the encouragement! Friend requests going out soon :)
  • LPintheCity
    LPintheCity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and in graduate school, and finally getting serious about losing all of this college weight. Let's be friends!!
  • fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend !! There is success in number !!!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm 32 and I've been at this for a while. 73lbs lost with 7lbs to go!!! Anyone is welcome to add me. Good luck!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like...yea im an old(er) guy but im happy to motivate and support!
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I can be supportive haha
  • scarecrow1401
    Options
    I need more friends too! I'll add you :)