Need Some Friends! (20 yr old girl)

Options
2»

Replies

• maandyx0
    Options
    Hi all, My first time here, think i'm doing well so far. Used to be size 8 but then got made redundant and sat at home for a year while looking for work, ended up puting on 6 STONE!! disgusting :( . Anyway I used to work out everyday to maintain my slim figure and used to be a runner so I'm sure I can do it, just needed the motivation! Started a new job now where im the only girl amongst 18 guys!!
    So far been doing 30 min walks and 40 mins workouts every day and feeling really good :) have weigh in's every Monday morning to discourage me from over-eating at the weekends. First will be on Monday so not looking foward to that.

Anyway feel free to add would be nice to have some company while struggling :)
    Hey, you gotta start somewhere! I know you can do it! Just use those boys at work as your motivation. (;
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm not 20 anymore but this is my 2nd time back. The first time I lost 70lbs... I gained a little bit back though. Now I have 7lbs to lose. I'm here everyday. Anyone is welcome to add me. Good luck everyone... and just remember everyone has to start somewhere!!!!
  • lizlosesthelbs
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and also a returning member for what feels like the millionth time. Adding you and hoping we can motivate each other!

Anyone else is free to add me as well :)
  • zoeyslayla
    Options
    dont know if you are interested but im a 26 yo single mom of 3 if you wanna talk.
  • JoHannahDenning11
    JoHannahDenning11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been on here before this will be my fourth time on here I wasn't really all that serious until second time joining. But as you can see I fell off that wagon. I'm looking for people that will keep me accoutable. So feel free to add me if you want.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) Feel free to add me! :D
  • deadik8drockstar
    deadik8drockstar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! I'm 23, I'm just getting back to my health and fitness after a plateau and much needed break!! I did INSANITY last year and lost 50 pounds, but I'm really trying to lose 15-20 more now. I'm in it to win it! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • maandyx0
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and also a returning member for what feels like the millionth time. Adding you and hoping we can motivate each other!

Anyone else is free to add me as well :)
    Great! Looking forward to motivating each other! :D
  • maandyx0
    Options
    Bump!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25.. looking for more support too. Feel free to add.