Be gentle with me

Options
Hi guys and gals, im a 46 yr old female (hoping) to shed around 2 stones by summer.. Ive had a prob with alcohol due to personal issues and have successfully refrained for just over 2 weeks now. Yay me!! Now comes the hard part, bootin the weight gained during this testing time.. Any support or guidance gratefully received.

Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    46 here. Fought that battle many years ago. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to add an obsessive logger / frequent sayer of inappropriate things to your list.
  • lise1212
    Options
    Hey there. . . just wondering what stones are? pounds maybe? just curious. . . . and good for you getting back on track! we all need help in one way or another
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hey there. . . just wondering what stones are? pounds maybe? just curious. . . . and good for you getting back on track! we all need help in one way or another

A stone is 14 lbs
  • Marieevans813
    Marieevans813 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 2 weeks!! Keep up the good work!
  • Bonkaz46
    Options
    Thankyou for replies.. Plz bare with me, am new to this and quite nervous! Haha.. Trying to find my way round the site too its quite daunting.. Oh and apologies, yes a stone is 14lbs. Must get used to talkin in poundage.