Size 7!!!

Options
I buttoned my good old size 7 jeans today! I really did. The jipped and buttoned! Ok...they don't fit right yet. The waistband is too tight, but I could button them! That mean's I'm getting there!

When I started my size 11s were getting hard to button! Now I'm buttoning a 7!

I'm excited! Won't be long now...I hope....

Replies

• flynabster
    Options
    Feels so good, doesn't it????
    Keep up the good work..... :smile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!!!! Keep up the awesome job!!!!!
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :) I'm smiling!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!! That has GOT to be one of the GREATEST feelings in the world!! I remember that stage of "right before" the pants fit just right. I'm coming to that road again...my size 5's are starting to sag a bit in the thighs and waist, but I'm not QUITE to the next size down yet. :smile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I buttoned my good old size 7 jeans today! I really did. The jipped and buttoned! Ok...they don't fit right yet. The waistband is too tight, but I could button them! That mean's I'm getting there!

When I started my size 11s were getting hard to button! Now I'm buttoning a 7!

I'm excited! Won't be long now...I hope....

Same here! I pulled on a 7 yesterday, and STRUGGLED to button and zip them, but DAMMIT, I DID IT! Before, I was in size 13. Now I'm in size 11, and I know size 7 is in sight! Before I started this, I could hardly put on size 9's and get them past my legs. Whoohoo for 7's! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!