Good Morning, Baby steps = I can do this

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jamie and I am looking for motivated friends for support. My goal is 15 minutes (baby steps that will turn into big girl steps and a smaller me lol) every morning, the key is every morning because I am also a mommy, fiancé and working woman. I want to get my butt in gear and make myself over. Clean living for my life and for my family. So if you want a friend/motivator (I know I do) add me.

Thanks everyone OH! and Happy Friday : )_

Jamie

Replies

• scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie! Good for you! In my opinion, it's best to start this way than try to change everything at once. I log daily and am always here for support so feel free to send me a FR!
  • Keefus56
    Keefus56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, My name is Keith. I've finally made the decision to change my lifestyle and start eating and exercising. My goal is to enter a triathlon this fall or at least do a 5k and I find that it's so hard to stay motivated doing it alone.
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks i will : ) scottyg70 I will every motivator is always a plus (for the good in my opinion.)
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey Jamie!

I'm similar to you, too much to do and not enough hours in the day, so although it's not much, I do 10 mins of weight training in the morning, 10 minutes of walking before lunch, and 5-10 minutes of cardio in the evening. Baby steps still get you climbing the mountain, even if it's not as quickly as running.
  • lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking for a few more friends for motivation as well - especially a fellow Canadian :-) I sent you a friend request
  • candlechick27
    candlechick27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie,

I feel the same way, to take it a day at a time, a week at a time. I work full time and a mom of 4 kids, so trying to make some me time can be hard. I'm here for support if you need!! :flowerforyou:
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly willing to provide support and motivation to anyone willing to offer the same once in a while. Friends have and undoubtedly will continue to help!
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I am doing good and hope to keep up the momentum for sure.