Ladies.....underwear troubles?

Options
What undies do you wear for your workouts? I HATE being on the treadmill with a wedgie! Or trying to angle myself away from everyone in the weight room so I can....um....readjust lol.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Tanga or Boy Cut Undies work for me.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My BFF goes the commando route. I prefer my granny panties.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Commando here.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts.
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately commando in the weight room just doesn't sound like a good idea lol. And I've tried boy shorts....
  • Azra124
    Azra124 Posts: 39
    Options
    Since I've been working out, my regular undies do just fine. I think my *kitten* is shrinking, so they're big for me.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    commando.... !!!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Running shorts have a built-in panty...no wedgies involved.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    commando
    no questions asked.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Commando!!!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bikini cuts. WARNING! Wearing panties that are too big can cause rubbing and give you a terrible sore on your bum :(( This happened to me last week. I would think anything that fits without being too big or too small should work, right?
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's funny cause I on the treadmill today at the gym wondering the same thing....
    I was having a terrible time with the underoos today.
    So, I guess I will stalk this thread and see what the consensus is. ;)

I did see some at Target that are with the exercise wear. Maybe I'll give those a try????
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Commando. It's bad enough trying to keep my sports bra in place *grumble fit grumble* and can't go without that.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Usually a thong, then I don't have to worry about a wedgie cuz it's already there :laugh: I feel weird going commando so just can't do it lol
  • dawnee68
    dawnee68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like the boy leg undies, I too think my *kitten* is shrinking because they are starting to get loose and give me wedgies LOL
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Commando. It's bad enough trying to keep my sports bra in place *grumble fit grumble* and can't go without that.

Yeah I don't have an issue with the undies thing but I hate having to adjust the bra straps or check the boobs aren't showing etc etc.. Give me back my A cup! Gosh I hate having bigger boobs. When you are smaller you don't even have to wear a bra out. Can't get them to shrink now ;(
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    It may have been mentioned before, but as a prude, I just can't bring myself to do the whole commando thing....much respect to those who can because my logical brain knows it's not an issue, but the rest of my brain tends to have this reaction :sick: ....
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like the Soma disappearing edge undies. They stay put and don't show too much under workout gear. I prefer the hipster myself, but they make other cuts, too.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    As someone who has seen far too many bent over booties in Kickboxing doing stretches with VERY see-through workout pants on - I'd be leery of commando. Those d@mn pants may look dark - but once you bend over with your booty out it's a whole different view.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Thong, they're already there!:happy: